ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2007 20:32:10 -0600
Wow Rhonda!

that hit the nail on the head for me today!  I was mulling over the feeling
I've had that I can't really be happy now unless I keep getting new things,
or look forward to getting them later, and that I can't really look forward
to Heaven, because I won't get what I really want, if anything would satisfy
me.  Of course, that's a whopping lie, but feelings are real, and I think I
know part of the reason I have them.  I've prayed that God would help me to
be content in all circumstanceshere, and to look forward with excitement, to
Heaven.  Please pray with me too!

thanks much!

Sharon