ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 22:08:47 -0600
Yep. There are many, many folks trying to take advantage of folks. The
basic rule with songs and to my knowledge, anything in print. If you
aren't  going to get paid for the work and/or are being asked to kick in
money for publishing or the like, you are about to be had. Unfortunately
there are those posing in the Christian realm too.

Brad