From:
"Christine R. Childs" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 1995 21:47:44 -0600

On the subject of lunches for kids - I have a terrible time finding food
that tastes good cold to send in my son's lunch - This year his morning
day care (he is in 1/2 day kindergarten) they are willing to heat up food
and even do some minor preparation. Next year he will be in full day
first grade and I haven't got a clue what to send him. He is allergic to:

        milk, eggs, tomatoes, celery, melons, peanuts and yeast along with
        having celiac. (he has a number of other allergies but these are
        the most difficult to deal with!)

I would be grateful for any suggestions - many gluten free recipes I find
call for milk and egg products, and while leaving them out is semi-edible
while hot, they are totally inedible when cold!
Thank you!
Christine Childs