Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2009 08:41:36 -0400

Join the University of Maryland, Center for Celiac Research in “Making Tracks
for Celiac” on Sunday, May 3, 2009.  The 10K, 5K Walk/Run will be held at the
Burns Arena , 1301 S. Ellwood Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21224.  Registration
begins at 8 a.m.  For directions and information see our website at
www.celiacwalk.org and click on Baltimore Walk/Run.  We have lots of great
sponsors and many wonderful on-site vendors, such as Grandma's Gone Gluten
Free, Full Flavor Foods, Gluten Free Naturals, Schar, Joe Corbi’s, Food Tek,
Savvy Selections, Organic Bistro, Against the Grain, Everybody Eats, Tenzo
Artisan, Go Picnic, Miller’s Gluten Free Bread Company, My Organic Market, Bob
and Ruth’s Travel, Jules Gluten Free and many more.  Come out for a fun
event to support the work of the Center, sample some great food and buy
some excellent food without paying shipping fees!  There will be a Silent
Auction with some great items.  Questions? Contact [log in to unmask]

*******
*******