From:
Ashlee Nicole Neal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ashlee Nicole Neal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2007 19:20:52 -0400

Here is the summary of product recommendations/baking tips I
recieved...thank you everyone for all the input!  I also compiled a
document with all the recipes I was e-mailed or sent links to, so if you
would like to receive it just e-mail me...I don't want to over crowd
everyone's inbox with a large attached file.  The things listed in bold
were sent to me many, many times, so I think its safe to say they are
popular and good choices.  I also posted a link to a wonderful database
of recipes I was sent that are all gluten-free.

Happy Pizza eating!

 Ashlee In Richmond, VA

_Summary of Recommended Gluten-Free Pizza Crusts and Pastas_

·         *Whole Foods Pizza crusts (2 small frozen crusts per package)*

·         *Kinnikinnick Pizza Crusts (4 small frozen crusts per package)*

·         *Dietary Specialties Pizza Crusts & Ravioli available online
at www.dietspec.com <http://www.dietspec.com>*

·         *Tinkyada Rice Pasta (pre-made pastas like elbows, rotini, etc)*

·         *Chebe's Pizza Crust Mix -- online at www.chebe.com
<http://www.chebe.com> (Brazilian gluten-free company)*

·         Use gluten-free lasagna noodles to make roll ups

·         Use a gluten-free crepe recipe to make homemade manicotti

·         Gillian's gluten-free dough ball for Stromboli

·         Meatballs- add extra cheese and gluten-free bread crumbs for
same consistency

·         Trader Joe's Ziti Pastas

·         *Millet Bread Mix from www.traceystreats.com
<http://www.traceystreats.com>*

·         Foods by George Pizza Crusts

·         Everybodyeats.com -- has ravioli and pizza crusts but are
very, very expensive

·         Schar Pasta**

·         * Whole foods gluten free ravioli*

·         Amy's Marinara sauce

·         *Use Pamela's Products Mixes for flour substitute-particularly
pancake and waffle mix*

·         Leepers Corn Pasta- much easier to prepare al dente than rice
pasta

·         Bi-Aglut Pasta- good, but very expensive

·         *Glutino frozen pizza crusts*

·         Glutino frozen pasta meals

·         *Silly Yak Bakery*- gluten free pizza crusts, ships to USA
www.sillyyakbakery.com/index2.html
<http://www.sillyyakbakery.com/index2.html>

·         Mireille Normand's Ravioli Recipe

·         Namaste Pizza Crust (available from Whole Foods and Possibly
online

·         Gluten-Free Pantry French Bread and Pizza Crust Mix

·         Miss Roben's Pizza Crust Mix (available online)

·         Ener-G Premade Pizza Crusts (brush with olive oil and/or
garlic for flavor)

·         Glutano Pasta

·         Gluten free Italian foods- available online at
http://www.glutenfreeitaliancuisine.com/order.htm (Austraila)

·         Gluten-Free Naturals Pizza Mix (also makes a yeast-free version)

·         Deb's Bakery Gluten Free Ravioli (Denver, CO)

Amazing Recipe Database:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/messages?msg=14862.2

*******
*******