Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 20:16:02 EDT

What's (GF) New Pussycat?  How about GF Toaster Pastry (aka Pop-Tarts), or GF
Pizza Crusts that double as Sandwich Wraps?  That and much more -- see the
menu.  Then call to place your order.  Viola, it's at your doorstep - simple as
that

Go to:  www.sillyyakbakery.com/glutenfree.html

I used to tell new customers The Silly Yak Bakery ships all over the US.  I
can now honestly tell customers SYB ships all over the world.  There are now
customers in Japan, Hawaii, Guam, Canada, Puerto Rico, Alaska and of course the
Lower 48

Thanks,

Miguel @ The Silly Yak Bakery   </HTML>