Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karen Burkhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2007 20:26:55 -0800

Yesterday I called our local store and was told that there are 4
processing/distribution centers in the US. She gave me the phone #s to
all 4. Each one does the processing differently which explains why some
are GF and others aren't. I called each plant. The only hams that are GF
are from Massachusetts. They all ship to different sections of the
country and all have their own website and 800 phone #s.  By going to
each website, you can find out where they each ship to, so you will have
to check to see which one ships to your area.  The URLs and phone #s are
listed here.

California www.CA.honeybaked.com <http://www.ca.honeybaked.com/>
800-854-5995  NOT GF (click how to find us)

Georgia  www.honeybakedonline.com <http://www.honeybakedonline.com/>
800-367-2426  NOT GF(call this one - site is not clear)

Ohio  http://www.honeybakedforyou.com/stores/index.aspx
<http://www.honeybakedonline.com/>   800-892-4267 NOT GF (click by
region)

Massachusetts  www.hbhship.com/hbma_store/contact.asp   800-343-4267 GF
This lady said she wished they all were GF because it would save a lot
of confusion. She hopes it happens. . . .  Maybe if we all make calls
????

I don't know if you ordered it by phone from MA if the order would be
shipped from there. I didn't think to ask.  They might send the order to
the closest plant to the customer.

Now we know . . . . .
Karen
Fremont, CA