Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michelle Carrero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 10:20:33 -0700

Pamela's Greatest Gluten-free Recipe Contest is in full swing.
Delicious, delectable dishes are competing for prizes, recognition and
bragging rights. If you want to join the fun visit our website at
www.pamelasproducts.com for full details, but hurry the contest ends
November 30th.

November is the month for cooking. At Pamela's we hope that everyone
will enjoy one delicious Thanksgiving meal together. Check the Pamela's
website www.pamelasproducts.com later this month for a full gluten-free
Thanksgiving menu that is delicious enough for everyone (even the
gluten-consumers in our lives). Let's celebrate our food, its good
enough to share!

From everyone at Pamela's Products we wish you a Happy and Gluten Free
Thanksgiving!