From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2008 17:12:43 -0600
Please do not respond to ADMIN messages using either PCBUILD or PCSOFT. Send an email to
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask] if you wish to address anything concerning
Admin messages.

Hello to all our subscribers and loyal users,

We have discovered that our support website had been hacked and an ill intended script
had been load into our front page of http://www.freepctech.com.  That ankle bitter's
attempt to cause us grief has been eliminated.   Please feel free to use any of the
information on our websites with confidence that nothing you find there is contaminated
with a virus, spyware or other ill intended objects.

I want to thank everyone for their professional and friendly use of PCBUILD and PCSOFT
mailing lists.

Further, we have for many years had a bulletin board on our website http://nospin.com
.   It has been attacked by spammers repeatedly causing it to be difficult to use.  I
have upgraded the software and with some simple programming I know believe it to be
easier to manage and easier to keep spam off.  If you wish to use a Bulletin Board for
your PC questions or wish to answer questions there, I hope you will give it a chance.

Finally, we have added over a hundred new files to our download area.  I will be adding
several hundred more in the coming weeks, so be sure to visit http://freepctech.com and
checkout our helpful files.