From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:21:00 -0500
My clubs, 1 hasn't even talked about it and the other  says they don't need
it and since no one is messing with it at all right now, it may be something
to look at but they, like me won't spend the money to be the first and the
interest just isn't there among the people I talk to. 1 club is thinking
about making sure the repeater they're supposedly putting up is capable of
it but it's a 440 machine and around here for now, I'd put any 440 plans on
hold until further notice. I think that's why they have, 900 is where it's
going now with some 220 though there's no equipment for that which is why
people shy away from that band around here. I can't find a decent 220 radio
on ebay even these days.