From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 17:02:04 -0500
Lowell, it's been a while since I found that feature and, of course, I just
have them bookmarked now. But I believe you can look for something
mentioning Braille in the list of links from any page at wunderground.com or
you could likely google it and find them.  It's much like what you'd get
from a site that had links labeled mobile instead of braille.  Lou