From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 15:57:24 -0800
It wouldn't surprise me at all if the nls player doesn't turn out to
be some version of the victor reader classic player from Humanware.
That player is what they handed out to the original beta testers.

I have no inside info as to what player they would use, but I do
find it interesting that they used the Humanware player for their
testing and that the Humanware Victor reader stream is the first
player to be approved by nls.

Don