From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 15:24:25 -0800
Hi John,
     I have the UHF one also and although I have had a kind offer from a
fellow ham here on the list to help sort out the menus, I still don't have
things worked out yet. I need to find some sighted assistance to find out
which abbreviation goes with which menu number before I will be able to get
back to them. I am under the impression that my UHF rig has different menus
than the VHF manual online lists. The e-bay information on my rig is as
follows.
"PUXING PX-777 UHF(400-470MHz) Professional Radio NEW ("
The above is all I know about the mottle of puxing I have.

     If there is a manual in accessible format for this rig I would love to
have a copy.

     I hope your rig works well for you John.

God bless,

Mark

God loves you!
My ham radio lists.