From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2007 20:44:33 -0500
Hi Tom;

I have the same problem.

I just hit the escape key then, I hit enter on the message again and it
reads just fine.

Since Jaws 7 their have been so many problems that I don't think the tech
support people can keep up with them.

I said once that sometimes my internet pages don't start reading
automatically and, I was told it was my display settings.

However, it does it on both my computers.

Sometimes the easiest thing to do is just do what works best.

Make up your own solution.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389