VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:49:31 -0400
I agree.  It should have gone the whole distance.  Looking at their
assistive technology policy, it seems to me that Target would have shown
high effort.  I cannot understand why using an inaccessible web site can
cause harm enough to produce a grand of several hundred dollars per
individual as a reward for suing.