From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2009 08:35:50 -0500
I have tried just eating beef and still get the reaction. I do take
medication so it's not a complete elimination, however, I take that
medication every day and don't have those symptoms with other foods like
turkey, salmon, etc.

I usually get about 30 to 50 grams of carbs in the form of non-starchy
veggies.

I have to admit I have been tempted to stop everything but water for a
minimum of 3 days to see if the abdominal distention goes away, but I think
just stopping my thyroid meds for three days is a good idea. Also, I had to
salt fast for 48 hours for a blood test and on the second day my HR shot up
to 190 while doing simple house work. I didn't think it could be from salt
fasting, but once I started back on salt it slowly started going down. I
have no idea what is going on with my body. I felt SO good last year and
then in September I started going down-hill fast.

Kristina