From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 2009 08:03:39 -0500
I'd say one thing at a time.  William's a good guy but his thoughts
are always to me unnecessarily controversial and meant to shock.
Apologies, William.

Lynn, as one human being to another, I am proud of you.  Remove all
food from your house that is not paleo -- all of it.  And don't worry
about calories, at least until you plateau.  Do some exercise three
times a week, mostly to strengthen your musculature and flush your
cheeks rather than burn calories.

Go get 'em!

Jim