C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 23:04:00 -0400
Hahahah - one more thing to thank greedy corporate CEO's for -
Sarbanes-Oxley.  Actually I think it's all good, just a lot of work to
be in compliance. It certainly is necessary after the greediness over at
Enron.

I understand your point re: the climate discussion but you do have to
admit we here on this list do wander all over the place once a
discussion starts!

Now I'm really really off to bed!

Kat