From:
Walt Sebastian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 06:15:57 -0400
Hi Shaun,
I had a temporary antenna up for five years or so.  It was cut for 75, 40
and 20.  Before you cut different antennas for 10 and 15, check the SWR on
your lower band antenna and see if it is ok.  40 should resonate on 15 and
75 may resonate on 10.  Don't quote me but it is a   possibility.

I got on a rag chew group on 10 meters with a group.  The only antenna that
I had cut for that band was a 4 band vertical.  I would transmit on it and
listen on my 75 meter dipole.  One time I forgot to switch back and I was
asked what I did.  I told them.  A friend came over and was going to build
me a small 10 meter inverted vee but he checked the SWR on my 75 meter
antenna and it showed a very good reading.  He said, you don't need a 10
meter antenna, you got one.  I hope this helps, 73.

Walt
WA4QXT
New London CT