From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 01:52:42 +1100
ok, what did you have to do on the old kenwoods?
surely there's not that much difference between the two although, it
wouldn't at all surprise me if that was in fact the case. I ran a yaesu
ft101b and a kenwood ts520se. I miss my old kenwood that's all I can say.

On 18/03/2008 1:49 AM, the old scribe known as John Miller was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: