From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:43:08 -0400
    John:

This is extremely helpful, and I really appreciate all that you've said
here.

Can you tell me roughly how much the crimping tool costs?

As long as it isn't exorbitant, I think I'll get one, with the idea that
it's an investment, and probably a once in a lifetime purchase.

Thanks again for everything, John.

You're a big help as usual.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ