From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 15:45:42 -0500
Robert,

You may have changed Menu 9 on the TH-F6A from PC to some other setting.  In
fact, the program you used to write memories to the radio may have done it
for you.  Go to Menu 9 on the radio and rotate the tuning control one click
to the left of the low beep.  Exit the menus, and things should work
correctly.  Make sure you're in VFO mode when you go into the menus, or you
may end up at the wrong menu.  You can tell if you're on the right one
because it should have three settings.

Steve