From:
Robert Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 09:03:29 -0800
    I think many of you, being hams, are pretty resourceful.  So here it is.
I have a workstation wiht the embosser (its on parallel port) on top and
scanner (usb) on a shelf below.  I cannot access the scanner because the
paper is in front of it, which sits on the floor and goes to the top where
the embosser is  and its not really possible to pull the paper out to reach
the scanner.

    Are there wireless solutions that really work and trouble free?  Or, is
there a practical limit to the length of a parallel cable?

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
http://webpages.charter.net/dog_guide/