From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2008 21:25:27 -0500
Tom,

Arranging the repeaters by location makes lots of sense, but it also means
you'll have to do things the hard way because you can't sort by frequency.
However, it occurs to me that if you came up with an 8-letter way to
represent a repeater's location, you could store that designation in a
memory name and then sort by memory name.  Then you could enter the
repeaters any way you wanted and sort the memory names in alphabetical
order.  It's not perfect, but it's the only way I can think of to avoid
cutting and pasting.

Steve