From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 19:25:43 -0500
    Well, Ed, I guess I'm kind of picky about audio. ... The speaker on the
control head unit is ok, but I tend to prefer a slightly fuller audio sound
that a better external speaker might deliver.

My plan would be to mount the speaker somewhere, and just have it
permanently plugged into the main TS480 radio.

I still haven't quite figured out where and how to position the radio yet,
and still have the pictures you sent to me earlier for later reference.

So, I am just pursuing various options here.

Hope this makes at least a little more sense.

And, I don't mind your questioning.  ...   Sometimes, questioning like this
gets the mind going in more helpful directions.

73 from Tom behler:  KB8TYJ