From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 19:24:20 -0500
They fixed the T90A's so they don't get much intermod, I've had 2 of them
and neither one had any problem with that though I think the new one is
better than the last one was even and I don't think my F6A audio is low but
my ICw32A, I have to get a lot further from that one than any other, I used
to get a lot of complaints when I use that like I would the T90 and THF6