From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 15:48:57 -0700
I used mine last week and I could barely remember...but then again, with up
to 4 functions per button on that silly thing, and sometimes more depending
on which mode your in, its easy enough to forget something like that.
that said, I wouldn't mind horse trading my ICT90 for a THF6A just to get a
feel for that one.
I never use 6M around here and there is at least a somewhat used 220
repeater that i could use...that and I never use the TV band anyway so the
better wide band FM receiver of the ict90 really doesn't matter to me.
73
Colin, V A6BKX