From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2007 09:32:04 -0500
    Hey, Pat, there may be something to your approach, at times.

To be honest, I don't think I even knew the swr's associated with my G5RV
either, up until I started taking readings within the past week as I worked
on setting up my TS480.

So, I guess I was living in a bit of ignorant bliss as well.

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ