From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2007 22:31:41 -0500
Tom,

I don't have one of these,  so can't comment on if it's normal or not.  If
it's not  normal for this supply, perhaps you  are getting some RF into it
through the ac line cord.  If you feel like playing,  try reducing power and
see what happens,  try seperating the rig and supply as far as possible,  or
perhaps a different outlet to see what happens.

Or maybe someone will tellyou it is normal for this supply  and you can just
enjoy your new toys.

73, Steve