From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2007 14:16:16 -0500
Howard;

You have convinced me never to use an internal tuner.

One of these days, someone is going to sell a radio that will be just a box.

You'll have to buy the microphone or CW key, the warrantee and perhaps even
the instruction manual.

The instruction manual you buy will depend on what accessories you buy for
the radio.

How's that for a look into the future.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389