From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2007 18:32:04 -0500
Congrats Tom,

You gave yourself   a nice Christmas present by not having to send it out
for service.  I'm a big fan of  Astron supplies and have 2 of them that have
never given me a problem.  I tell people " buy an Astron and  in a few
decades your widow will be selling it as part of your estate sale".

But of course  there can always be a problem and some people have had
trouble with the transistors.  There are 4 of them on the back of the  35
amp supply.  you can feel them  in the large gaps between the cooling fins.
Don't know how easy it is to  trouble shoot this thing, but hopefully  it is
something simple like a  bad connection between the  supply and rig.  Be
sure the  connections are tight on the back of the supply and  if using
something like a Rigrunner or other distribution   panel, be sure all
connections are well seated and  that any crimp or solder connections are
tight.

Have you made any recent changes  in the  wiring between rig and supply?

73 Steve KW3A