From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2007 14:58:30 -0500
    Thanks for all the suggestions, Steve, and I'm pursuing them one by one
here.

I do all my antenna switching manually from here in the shack, and I have
checked all feedlines, etc., but I'll keep re-checking and eliminating
possibilities just to be sure.

And, that re-set sounds like more and more of a possibility.

Will keep you posted.

The worst that can happen is that I send the rig in, and still have the
TS480 to learn and work with.

So, I won't be off the air.

And, if there's one thing this is teaching me, it's the need for a dummy
load, which I will order from MFJ once I see how finances sort out here.

Merry Christmas to you and everyone on the list.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ