From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2007 03:26:27 -0700
i think there  is yes, however, it is some sort of third party build which
isn't very user friendly and certainly doesn't work with mobile speak pocket
or any other flavor of PDA screen reader.
I'm sorry, i don't have any further info, but I just remember hearing
something sometime back about someone who had done something with  echolink
and a PDA.
Not sure it was even called echolink, but something similar.
73
Colin, V A6BKX