From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 13:21:40 -0600
I agree, but that's not going to happen except when it is convenient for the
two group's respective leaderships that they do that.  But at last Summer's
ACB convention, I saw a rather huge swing away from the previously elected
leadership and its supporters.  So maybe there is some hope.  But the NFB is
too interested in building needless buildings and feathering its own nest to
have time for any meaningful advocacy except for a bit of tokenism to make
them look good.
Harvey