From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:27:25 -0700
just remember that the scan function, as it is in nearly every amateur rig
ive used, is utterly slow.
I only have about 20 channels programmed into memory, and it literally takes
about 8 seconds to get through them all.
 It still baffles me that designers haven't sped up the scan function in
these radios to make them more user friendly to those who want to leave the
radio on scan more often.
73
Colin, V A6BKX