From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 09:07:08 -0500
Walt,

MFJ makes a box that lets you connect two mics to the same radio, but you
have to select one or the other.  I guess that lets you do what we want in a
way, but I'd still like the PF keys to be active all the time.  As far as I
know, nobody makes a box that does exactly what I want, so I guess I'll have
to either do it myself, or find someone to do the work.  I don't know how
easy it would be for a blind person to work on 8-pin mic connectors, or
RJ45s, and that's mostly why I haven't done anything about it.  At one
point, I seriously considered mounting four buttons on the top of my MC80,
but I hate to drill holes in the mic.

Steve