From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 17:26:45 -0700
after i wrote to the list i did a quick search on google.
I looked at various multi cupplers, and most of the ones i saw were for
recieve only.
not bad pricing, you can get 4 port multi cupplers for decent prices, but
they either didn't  say, or specifically said they were not meant for high
level RF input.
but if there are such devices ide like to find one.
I know there has to be for commercial repeaters, and if so, then they'll be
on ebay at probably relatively ham operator prices.
73
Colin, V A6BKX