From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 17:41:59 -0500
Thanks, I have it up and going on HF already though I still have to change
my settings. I'm told it's sounding great though which I like, I'll work on
the UHF/VHF after I run a net on there tonight. I don't want to be setting
mic gain and all mid net but this is 1 good little radio. I'm happy so far.
I do see what people say about the antenna tuner though, I have an external
one on my G5RV anyway because of the amp so it's no big deal but I know my
10 meter vertical wouldn't tune up on 20 meters when I tried it by accident
and all my other radios have done it. I'm already very happy with the radio
though and have only been sitting in front of mine, on the air, for about 20
minutes and most of that is looking at the key chart.