From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2007 13:59:55 -0500
Hi.

I've seen those Samlex supplies around on somebody's web site, but I can't
remember who.  Try R&L Electronics or Universal Radio, as those are the web
sites that I visit most frequently.  It might also have been HRO.

I'm wondering if anyone has used the Jetstream power supplies yet.  They
have some pretty attractive prices.  You can get them through R&L
Electronics, but I've never actually seen one of these supplies.  I have
liked some of the other products that I've purchased from that company
though, especially their mobile 2 meter/440 MHz antennas.

73, de Lou K2LKK