From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 21:25:57 -0500
No change to 440, but the military has stuff going on that's causing a lot
of repeaters in MA and CA to have to cut the power back so far as to make
them useless since we're only there on a secondary basis anyway and a lot of
people are going to 900 MHz. Enough so, I've actually seen a slight increase
in prices and a very sharp increase in the radios that can go to 900 MHz
being available on ebay. The ones that don't need any hardware mods that is.
No kenwoods that I want though, all Motorola GTX900 and stuff like that but
that's a nice radio too.