From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 08:02:24 -0600
Wow!  Extreemely cool!  Their was a drake r8 for sale a week ago, which
might do nicely.  I know people speak highly of the icom r75.  I don't know
if eighter receiver can be connected to a computer through a com port.  Any
radio can be connected through the sound card, which might be what you need.
I agree about TVI concerns, but their are some slick QRP radios out there.
Handihams might have better ideas, they probably have come across this
situation before.