From:
"John J. Boyer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 07:27:00 -0600
Howard,

Nice to hear from you. I have a cochlear implant which I can use to hear
the code. Since I'm also into computers I am interested in processing
the output of the receiver digitally. I'm contemplating building some
devices to do so. It may be possible to feed the output of the receiver
directly into my implant without using a speaker. I'd like to get the
receiver soon. If I get a tranceiver I won't be able to use the
transmitter until I get my license. I live in an apartment, so I'm also
concerned about TVI.

Actually, I had a general class license many years ago, but I never was
much interested in dx or gabbing.

John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.