From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 17:06:16 -0500
    Great observations, Howard, and thanks very much.

Like I told Lou, it's a matter of compromise, I guess.

And, here's a question:  I've heard it said by at least two people on this
list now that the TS480 is more blind accessible than the TS2000.

If someone already answered this point and I missed it, please forgive me.

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ