From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 13:05:59 -0700
Steve the download is up and running quite nicely now.  As for the NLS
player handling SD cards directly, that is not planned.  A short cable
may be available but the SD card will be contained in a larger cartridge
to accommodate dexterity issues for the various needs of the NLS
population.  You can get a lot more data at the LOC.GOV/NLS site.  The
strategic plan and some views of the player are located there.  73s
KD7JN

###
BRETT WINCHESTER
208-639-8386