From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 20:46:50 -0500
Hi Tom & Everyone;

The radio doesn't have any Kenwood characteristics at all.

The receiver is not as selective.

And, the transmit audio is terrible.

The transmit audio doesn't have that Kenwood footprint.

I tried using the Kenwood software and HRD software to open up the transmit
audio and, it just didn't work.

I tried an mc60A and that microphone is just not compatible with that radio.

It created some kind of ground problem.

And, a lot of people, including myself  may think that having just the head
on the desk is a good thing.

However, if you forget where you put it, its very easy to knock it over.

I wish I could be more encouraging.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389