From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2007 06:23:35 -0800
Hi John, I don't know of anything with wifi or bt but
I have a radio shack meter with serial output.  You
can easily write a program
on a bns/tns to read the output.  I once wrote a basic
bns program for the meter but don't have a clue where
it is now, but I
remember it was a easy program and could easily be
rewritten.  If I can find the rs meter and serial
cable and your interested, I'll
give it to you.  I now use a talking dmm.

Contact me off list at my comcast address, it's my
call sign at comcast.net.
73, Ken -N5SWR

Those who understand binary and those who don't.
...-.-