From:
PAUL BOLDUC <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PAUL BOLDUC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2007 12:31:19 -0400
Good afternoon Ted,

First I would also turn off the power supply for a minute and then turn it
back on.

I then would try a partial reset of only the settings, not the memory
frequencies, by turning off the unit, press and hold the VFO button while
turning it back on, then release the VFO button for a couple of seconds and
hit the VFO once more and let me know what happens.
Have a great day,

Paul Bolduc

Amateur Radio Operator: WR1X
Email: [log in to unmask]

Located in the only town named Royalston in North America and maybe even the
world!
Royalston is located in Massachusetts