From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2007 19:12:15 -0700
HI,

I've had a similar problem with echolink under Vista.  I had it
working on an xp machine using the same router I'm using with the
Vista box.  I can see the list of stations with echolink under
Vista, but can't seem to connect.

Sounds like my problem may be the same or similar to Frederick's, so
anyone running Echolink under Vista, suggestions and experiences
would be greatly appreciated.

Don  W6SMB