From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 08:54:50 -0600
hey tom, you forgot to actually remove the email and name lol.
The radio is 5 years old, and the other gear is older then that...so 1400 is
about the most that the package is worth...not necesarily what someone will
pay for it, but what it is worth on the market.
If this seller was actually going by the stats on what something is bought
for, and then what it is worth on the used market the second you buy it, the
whole setup might be worth $1000 now.
I don't much like it when people use the original perchase price as a basis
for a selling price 5 or 8 years after the fact.
73
Colin, V A6BKX