Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 15 Sep 2007 19:36:20 -0700
Hi Robert,
Yes these are the only speakers in my system at the moment.

I mostly have high end separate components from Adcom etc.

I had my Allison Model one's reconed but sent them back to the store for
more work.

In rreconing they messed up the balance and the bass wasn't as deep in one
as the other.

These Athena Technology ones sound really great.

Also the deal you got from Amazon is great.

I think Audio Advisor sells them for $99.95 but you still have to pay for
shipping.

I haven't heard of Sherwood receivers in years.

Enjoy your speakers when you get them

Cordially,

Eric
KU3I